1. Name: Brittany / Britt / Brittle
2. Age: 16 (Yeah, I know, I was pretty young in the 90s, but I love them ^_^)
3. Location: Melbourne, Australia
4. Gender: Female
5. What do you like most about 90s alternative music? I don't know ... there's just something about it. Perhaps it's the honesty? I think 90s alternative was very honest.
6. Top 5 90s alternative bands: Nirvana (of course), Stone Temple Pilots, Smashing Pumpkins, Garbage (would they be considered 90s alternative? I am referring to their early stuff), Oasis, Foo Fighters (yeah, that's 6, but there are so many!)
7. Top 5 90s alternative albums: Nirvana's Nevermind, What's the story morning glory - Oasis, Garbage - Garbage, Bleach - Nirvana, Definitely Maybe - Oasis
8. Top 5 90s alternative songs: Lithium - Nirvana, Wonderwall - Oasis, Only happy when it rains - Garbage, Champagne supernova - Oasis, Black hole sun - Soundgarden
9. Which 90s alternative band do you hate or like the least: I don't know ...
10. Most attractive/best looking 90s alternative musician: Kurt! Or possibly Dave Grohl
11. Best voice? Shirley Manson
12. Most talent? I have to say Kurt. Although I could say Butch Vig - he produced Nevermind
13. Tell a little about yourself. Just something to get to know you better: Well, I'm in year 11 and I study Psychology, English, French, Literature, Maths and Visual Communications. Music is my life - I play guitar, piano and saxophone. I like to call myself a writer.
14. Any other music genres you love? Rock, Alternative, Ska ... I like a bit of eighties rock too
15. Post 3 or more pictures of yourself:
(On the right)
Edit - Some other bands/artists I like: Pearl Jam, Blur, Dave Matthews Band, Red Hot Chili Peppers, No Doubt, The Cranberries, Fuel, Counting Crows, Marcy Playground, Better Than Ezra, Third Eye Blind, Spin Doctors, Everclear, The Offspring, Radiohead, REM, Alanis Morissette, U2 ... Is that enough?