1. Name: Kittie
2. Age: 16
3. Location: Bedford, PA
4. Gender: Female
5. What do you like most about 90s alternative music?: It's just amazing...I've never had a song that made me want to feel every emotion at one time...and only songs from the 90's have done that to me. And it doesn't freakin suck...like most of the new stuff.
6. Top 5 90's alternative bands.
Nine Inch Nails,
Red Hot Chili Peppers,
7. Top 5 90's alternative albums.
"Ritual de lo Habitual" Jane's Addiction,
"Blood, Sugar, Sex, Magick" Red Hot Chili Peppers,
"40 Oz. to Freedom" Sublime,
"Marcy Playground" Marcy Playground,
"Evil Empire" Rage Against the Machine,
8. Top 5 90's alternative songs.
"Higher Ground" RHCP,
"Been Caught Stealing" Jane's,
"Zero" Smashing Pumpkins,
"Zombie" The Cranberries,
9. Which 90s alternative band do you hate or like the least. Hole
10. Most attractive/best looking 90s alternative musician. I have to pick 2:
Trent Reznor (NIN Vocals),
D'arcy (Smashing Pumpkins Bass player).
11. Best voice?
Billy Corgan (Vocals,guitar Smashing Pumpkins)
12. Most talent?
Flea (RHCP bass player)
13. Tell a little about yourself. Umm...well...there is so much to tell. I play bass guitar...pretty well. I have to say that my favorite band is Jane's Addiction. It bothers me alittle bit how everyone talks about the same band through this whole thing...but if they like them then "rock on." I love music...it's all that I live for and I just wish that I had been born about 10 years earily so I could have lived through all these bands. It was my dream to go to Lalapalloza. (wow...only 5 through this whole thing...tough)
14. Any other music genres you love? Rock, Punk, techno, alittle Metal (sometimes),
15. Post 3 or more pictures of yourself.
I'm getting the Pictures...I'm in DC right now and this isn't my computer...but I'll get them...I promise.